Monday, May 01, 2006

Oh my GAAAAHD...


It's already the first of May. Where the hell did April go? Oh, right. Practicum.

Seems to me I was just saying "Where the hell did October go?" and now it's suddenly May? Holy crap.

And another holy crap moment...in thirteen weeks, I'm going to be a qualified teacher (yadda yadda, barring unforseen etc. ad nauseum)

THIRTEEN WEEKS!!!!!

In sickness news (because I KNOW you all don't hear enough whining about how I feel...) I think I'm running a mild fever (Mom tested..."I think you're a little warm"), my throat is WICKED sore again (taught PE to 20 five and six year olds...no matter how good they're being [and they were AWESOME today] I'm gonna have to yell, plus I did an hour of track and field coaching...again with the yelling, since it's outside. [And WTF is up with me and all these nested brackets lately? I'm going to rename this blog Random Bracketses.])

Now I shall eat my jello with marshmallow and fruit, as it's the only thing that appeals to my poor raw throat, and drink my neocitrin, whilst typing furiously to send off my lesson plans before I fall asleep on my keybob bbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbjjjj jjjjjjjjjjiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiuu uuuuuuuuuuuuuuummmmmm

No comments: