Thursday, May 25, 2006

The Meme


*sticks tongue out at Cat* I had the TIME, I just didn't have the energy. I sat here for fifteen minutes trying to think of something random about people I've known for four years. Anway, here it is, in order of those who contacted me...and Cat gets put on there for being a brat. :)

Gwyn:
1. Something random about you
You move a LOT.

2. A challenge
We will get together for Firefly and jewellery making.

3. Colour
I'm getting pale orange for some reason.

4. Something I like about you
How you like to have fun. :)

5. First/clearest memory of you
Meeting you at your place in East Van near Dave's place and we walked to the store.

6. Animal you remind me of
Parrot. Colourful and talkative...in a good way.

7. Something I've always wanted to ask you
Why do you like/did you like the North Shore so much?

Laura:
1. Something random about you
Your boots make you almost as tall as me. :)

2. A challenge


3. Colour
Hot pink, lime green and black. All together.

4. Something I like about you
Your fuck-them-all attitude, but how you still care about people.

5. First/clearest memory of you
Meeting you at Canada Day 2002 at your aunt and uncle's place in White Rock.

6. Animal you remind me of
A cat. Cute, but with claws. Playful claws usually.

7. Something I've always wanted to ask you
Are you still seeing that guy you told us about at Easter?

DM:
1. Something random about you
You and I have a Weather Pixie on our sites.

2. A challenge
Sing a Weird Al song at karaoke.

3. Colour
Green...gee...wonder why... ;)

4. Something I like about you
You're independent and slightly crazy. Just like me! And you like karaoke.

5. First/clearest memory of you
Blipping over to your page after the first "Day in the Life" thing that we both did.

6. Animal you remind me of
Frog. Again...gee, wonder why? (For those of you who didn't follow the link, DM writes at "Green Duckies", and has a frog on the top of her page.)

7. Something I've always wanted to ask you
I guess I can't say I've "always" wanted to ask you this...but where did you go in Canada for your vacation?


Cat:
1. Something random about you
You look wicked in a top hat.

2. A challenge
Post every day for a week.

3. Colour
Blue black, like steel.

4. Something I like about you
How you can (and do!) tell people to their faces what you think of them, whether it's good or bad.

5. First/clearest memory of you
Giving you a lift home in my old blue Mazda 323 after late night Norse Mythology class.

6. Animal you remind me of
Cat is kind of a copout...so I'm going to go with butterfly, because you've changed SO MUCH since I've met you.

7. Something I've always wanted to ask you
Do you still have your children's book collection? Where is it in your "new" (calling it that because I haven't seen it) house?

Feel free to leave comments if anyone else would like to be meme'd.

No comments: