Monday, May 22, 2006

All About Meme


Stolen from Rockstar Mommy.

I AM: sitting in a comfy chair with mauve pajamas on...on a Monday morning at 11:43.

I SAID: "Please take your fingers out of your nose." "What are you supposed to be doing?" "1, 2, 3 eyes on me." "That is NOT acceptable." "Everyone, go get your writing books now!"

I WANT: to have the tenacity (tenaciousness?) to stick with things I start.

I WISH: popcorn didn't make me sick to my stomach.

I HATE: feeling insecure in my teaching (like, everytime I get evaluated...I am just feeling like I'm getting good and then I get shot down. :( )

I MISS: having a summer vacation that I don't have to do anything. I think the last one was in grade seven, because then I joined a pipe band.

I FEAR: smothering, inability to breathe, being trapped underground and unable to move. Gaaaahhhh...

I HEAR: Dixie Chicks "Wide Open Spaces" (yep, in the country right now, not the urban centre.)

I WONDER: where I'm going to get a job and a place to live.

I REGRET: losing touch with people from my childhood, not getting more involved in high school.

I AM NOT: just another girl.

I DANCE: all the time, except when there's someone who is obviously much better than I am, then I fade into the background.

I SING: karaoke, alone, with others, in the shower, in the car, to the radio, when there's no radio, the right words, made up words, to little kids, with my guitar, to my tutoring student and her mom to tell them about a song and when I'm all alone.

I AM NOT ALWAYS: even tempered.

I MADE: a brown glass bead and turquoise stone chip necklace last night while Dave played on my computer and I waited for my sheets to finish in the drier.

I WRITE: on my blog, and many multitudes of novels in my head. Also, many role playing scenarios...also in my head.

I CONFUSE: myself with rapidly cycling emotional up and downs...also most people around me.

I NEED: diet tonic water and Dole pineapple juice (not together...that's just WEIRD). I've got pretty much everything else I need.

I SHOULD: be getting ready to tutor and get through the rest of my day.

I START: getting ready for school at 0630

I FINISH: my day, getting in my house, around 900 pm or so.

I BELIEVE: that it's still raining outside. Bother.

I KNOW: that I will finish my school and get a job quickly.

I CAN: grow stuff in my garden and in pots.

I CAN’T: keep myself motivated to keep my growing stuff pruned, weeded and generally taken care of.

I SEE: a very messy desk with coin organizer, spools of CDs and DVDs, my box of rubber stamps, artist's pencil crayons, school photos of me from this year, stacks of papers, reams of paper, a recipe card box filled with recipes I haven't tried yet, my webcam, photos I need to scan, my scanner, speakers, my TV, Bert's Bees lip balm and a purple teddy bear wearing a red Santa hat.

I BLOG: here, here and here...although I rarely post at the last two due to lack of time for knitting or writing.

I READ: everything I can get my hands on. Currently in my bathroom, a 2001 "Most intriguing people" People magazine is hanging on the towel rack. I mostly read SF and fantasy.

I AM AROUSED BY: power...either mine, or someone else's. Also, in the same category...confidence.

IT PISSES ME OFF: when people give me advice or tell me what to do. (Although *cough* I do that occasionally...Hi Kit!)

I FIND: stuff whenever I clean my room.

I LIKE: hot water in all forms (drinking [plain or infused with tea], soaking, washing hands, shower, hot tub, etc.)

I LOVE: the people in my life, my career choice, creating things...crafts, writing etc.

No comments: