Tuesday, August 12, 2003

YEEEAAAHHHOOOOO!!!!


Well, I knew that when I finally got my butt in gear for Ultimate I'd be happy to be there. :) Finding out 10 minutes before I left the office that if we won our first game last night we'd get either first or second place in the division and if we lost we'd be battling it out for 3rd or 4th was kind of interesting.

To make a long story short: (too late) We won both games! We are the division champs!! Wooot!! We all chased Candyman across the field with our water bottles (he is das capitan/coach) to show our appreciation for his stellar leadership. :)

Horoscope time!
From 365gay.com
Be like the characters of Larry David's show and Curb Your Enthusiasm. The Full Moon is making you a tad over-zealous. So you're desperate to lose weight. Is living on crackers and jogging 10 miles a day really a practical plan? Or you're eager to meet Mr. or Ms. Right. Is throwing yourself at strangers in a bar, shouting, "Take me, I'm yours!" the greatest idea? (Wait a minute, I forgot. You're a Libra. You do this stuff, anyway. Like some horoscope is going to stop you.)

ROFL.

That's sooooo true.

No comments: