Saturday, August 23, 2003

Friday Five


Damn, Justy got his up before me...but he cheated. Um...yeah. It's TECHNICALLY Saturday...but only kind of...

1. When was the last time you laughed?
Tonight at the wedding when the bride and groom were doing a "hold up a shoe" game to figure out who knows each other better. It was pretty funny; you had to be there.

2. Who was the last person you had an argument with?
"An argument is a connected series of statements intended to establish a definite proposition...an argument is an intellectual process... contradiction is just the automatic gainsaying of anything the other person says."

By that logic, the last person I had an argument with was Candyman a couple of nights ago. Getting mad at someone because I felt I was right and dammit they were wrong...um...Candyman again, two nights ago. Just contradicting someone because I felt like it...Candyman again. Everytime I talk to him. :D

3. Who was the last person you emailed?
Guy I'm trying to buy a computer from for cheaper than he wants to sell it.

4. When was the last time you bathed?
Bath: probably the middle of the fall season for Ultimate. I was very sore and I don't have a tub in my room.
Shower: Yesterday night.

5. What was the last thing you ate?
Chocolate cake, lemon cake, kiwi fruit and pineapple at the wedding.

No comments: