Friday, August 08, 2003

Friday Five


Brought to you by FridayFive.org



1. What's the last place you traveled to, outside your own home state/country?
Scotland, then down to England. I don't think I've been down to the States since then.

2. What's the most bizarre/unusual thing that's ever happened to you while traveling?
While I was in London, someone slipped date-rape drug into my wine. That was unusual in the sense that it had never happened to me before.

3. If you could take off to anywhere, money and time being no object, where would you go?
Hmmm...Japan and/or Scotland again. Or a cruise.

4. Do you prefer traveling by plane, train or car?
I start feeling sick to my stomach if I'm not the one driving, especially on long trips, and I've never really travelled anywhere by train except in the UK, and I wasn't feeling well then. I think I like plane and train about the same. (Huh. I was just thinking I should write more poetry...)

5. What's the next place on your list to visit?
Um. I'd like to head up to Bamff with Justy and Bimkins, or go to Edmonton to see Bimkins, but I think I'll be going to Kamloops on the 22nd, or over to the island before the summer is over.

FridayFive.org

No comments: