Tuesday, August 19, 2003

They should know better


[rant]

Grrr...spam reached a new annoying height today. I can deal with messages that change the colour of my background until I leave that screen. I can deal with penis enlargement stuff and pr0n ads and retired, dispossessed generals who want to give me millions of dollars.

However.

I consider it to be the height of irritation to have music greet me when I open a website that I'm looking at. To get really annoying synthed music piped at me when I open up a piece of spam? That's going too far. (and yes, I was pretty sure it was spam...I just wanted to double check. One of those "just in case it really is interesting or important" moments.) I get out of that screen. Music continues. I delete the message. Music continues. I go to a completely different site! MUSIC CONTINUES!!!

Grrrr... not impressed at all. I should not need to quit my browser in order to make the music stop.

[/rant]

My weight's gone back down to 162.5 from 166 or so last week. :)

No comments: