Wednesday, August 06, 2003

Insert title.......here.


Gawd, I'm tired. Played Ultimate tonight. Lost our first game, and since neither we nor another team at the field had another game, we played a fun game. We had a 5 y/o, a 7 y/o and a 3 y/o running around "playing" for the teams, and each point was something different. During one, everyone paired up with someone on the opposite team and had to hold hands until someone scored. :D That was fun...

Lessee. Up to 163.5 yesterday and down a pound this morning. I might be down with all the running around I did tonight. The big pile of clean clothes beside my bed is gone. I read the textbook I bought. It's very well written, but very depressing. "Stolen Life" by Rudy Wiebe and Yvonne Johnson.

I think I'm going to take a shower, clean up 10 or 15 things in the room and go to bed. I'm very tired.

And this morning I once again proved to the world (and especially Cat... =^_^= ) that I am obnoxiously cheerful in the morning. :) I plan to do the same tomorrow.

No comments: