Monday, August 11, 2003

Whoa.


The computers are fast today at work. Something must be broken. :)

Had a good weekend...tame, and somewhat mushy by comparison to some people's weekends. *cough* Cat *cough* but good enough for me.. :) I was all giddy most of the weekend. Stuff with Candyman got really good again, after me being all depressed and zoned out for a while. Happy!!

And almost all my friends have finished their school for this semester. Heck, I might be able to arrange a camping trip!!

I did tie dye this weekend. We were doing team jerseys for the fall season. Sheesh...after all this, I'd better get on this team. If we play Saturday, I won't be able to, but Sundays will be fine. I ate waaaaay too much yesterday. :( I'm still full.

Break equals almost over, and I need to check my blogroll...laters. :)

No comments: