Monday, August 04, 2003

w00t!!


I'm at 161.5! Happy dance! That's 10 lbs that I've lost over the last six months.

And Justy's making me Japanese dinner tonight, and my room is starting to look a little less cluttered (read: the piles are knee deep instead of waist deep).

I had a weird dream last night. Justy and someone else were in it, and I was proving Justy's geekhood by the fact that he had turtles and mine by the fact that I had fish. Um, okay...

So now that I have my list of books, I ought to put up a list on my sidebar about what I'm reading etc. I should also change my blog links so that they're...you know...CORRECT!!! But, I need to call Meesh, so that we can get started on getting her wedding invitations done. Gragh. Wanna clean my room...

...

...

...Ignore that last sentence. I'm going to go run around my head for a while until the urge passes. Thank you.

No comments: