Friday, August 01, 2003

Friday Five


Brought to you by Friday Five


1. What time do you wake up on weekday mornings?
Lately, 7:00, 7:09, 7:18, 7:27. :p Different depending on what classes I have or what I need to do.

2. Do you sleep in on the weekends? How late?
Yes. Until I wake up. (often around 1pm)

3. Aside from waking up, what is the first thing you do in the morning?
If I'm going to work I'll get up and go weigh myself.

4. How long does it take to get ready for your day?
Depends on how much time I have. Some Saturdays I'm not ready until 7 pm. If I'm working, I'm usually ready in about 15 minutes.

5. When possible, what is your favorite place to go for breakfast?
I used to eat a lot of MacDonald's because I was up early and I passed one on my way to school, but I like White Spot and I really liked going to Knight and Day at 6 am after my graduation. That was classic.

No comments: