Friday, August 22, 2003

Mawige...


I have decided I want to get married. I don't know if I actually want to BE married...but the wedding would be fun. :)

It was a nice wedding tonight. I especially liked the centerpieces...I brought three of them home. (Didn't steal them! The bride gave them to me!!) They were fishbowls, complete with tiny goldfish in each of them. So I now I have six goldfish and three very attractive bowls to keep them in. Happy! I like fish. I have been meaning to restock my aquarium. My fish tend to go AWOL on me every so often, and I only have five for a 10 gallon, plus a fighting fish in another large bowl.

Time for a new mini tank! I wonder if there's a sale on five gallon tanks anywhere...I wonder if I can fit it anywhere...top of my bookshelf? Need to clean some candle stuff off first. Project for Sunday night!!

Ultimate frisbee tournament tomorrow. Four games in a row... :/ Wish me luck.

No comments: