Thursday, August 07, 2003

Ooh!! Exciting Geek News!


Devon has linked to my site! I've been linked! I have readership! *gasp...pant* Oh, crap. Does this mean I need to start making interesting posts? AND I went and changed my blog name a couple days ago. Whoops. :)

And I found out yesterday that Devon knows one of my friends. :) Small world.

I think I'm regressing. At work, I keep having to slap my hand away from grabbing sugar cubes from the coffee room and eating them. *crunch* That was a carrot stick. *crunch* That was a VEL bar that was in the fridge. **sigh** That was me still wanting a sugar cube. I suppose that's an improvement over the dinner that Justy and I had...somehow we both managed to dress up, he was making dinner, and I brought a bottle of wine. It was all grown up, and freaky. So, while he was making peanut sauce, I dipped the spoon in the peanut butter and ate it, bought two different kinds of kiddy ice cream for dessert, and licked the spatula after he was finished with it.

I think that counteracts the "grown-up" dinner party. :)

Now for a prayer that Blogger doesn't act up again...c'mon...

No comments: