Friday, August 01, 2003

Takin' Care of Business...


Working today with the secretaries, and doing the mail, and filing stuff. I'm on my break right now, eating some carrot sticks and pretty much just hanging out. Long weekend!!

So, my plans and goals.

Friday evening - hang out with Candyman
Saturday morning/afternoon (mostly afternoon probably) - Get cracking on the room.
Saturday evening - Karate lesson, then something. Maybe go watch the fireworks
Sunday morning - Sunday School (w00t! Payday!)
Sunday afternoon - Either clean my room or decide to work on model rockets or hang out with C/M, or Justy, or ????
Sunday evening - Ultimate Frisbee "practice" and social
Monday - HOLIDAY!! I have no idea...maybe go down to the States for the day. Who knows? Three day weekend, baaay-bee!!

This is the first time in a while that a three day weekend has actually meant anything to me. :) That whole "going to school" thing didn't really make holidays mean much when I only went to school on Tuesday and Wednesday or something equally ridiculous.

No comments: