Wednesday, August 27, 2003

Me, impatient? Noooooo... :)


Ultimate Frisbee schedules for fall league come out today...I wanna know when we're playing.

C'mon. C'mon... now now now now now now now.

Checked the email. Nothing from Candyman. Checked the VUL website. Nothing there that I could see.

Want to know!

On the other hand...I don't think I'm quite ready for summer to be over yet. "Fall" league sounds just a little too close to "really frigging cold winter time" for me to be totally happy about it. :p I'm not a fan of winter. However, there are occasional benefits. *pops over to another window for a moment*

First Canucks (exhibition) game is on September 18!! Less than a month!!! Hell, less than three weeks.

...


...

HEY!! It's not getting broadcast! Bastards...when's the first home game? *checks* Oh...that's it...the first one is the 18th, but it's getting played in Winterpeg Manisnowba. *grabs the baseball bat* Not happy...Gotta wait until the 25th at the earliest to see a game. :(

No comments: