Friday, August 08, 2003

Lucky paper!


Yay! It posted. Now I have 7 minutes to write a meaningful blog entry. I have been carrying a "blog-fodder" post-it note around in my bra for the last couple of hours because I don't have pockets in these pants (note to self...go shopping for pants with pockets, or not...then I have an excuse to stick my hand in my bra at work...woo!)

Second note to self: make more notes when writing blog fodder notes. I don't remember where I was going with half this stuff.

I have decided that I am called a "stack rat" here, rather than filing clerk. The first seems much more accurate. That's all I remember. I think it was more interesting than that.

I'm sorry. This was a really crappy post, except for the post-it note in the bra thing. Um. Yeah. Back it goes, break time's over. :(

No comments: