Sunday, August 17, 2003

List of 100 Things



  1. I've never tried making a numbered list before.
  2. I know some HTML, but not much and had to look up how to do this.
  3. I play Ultimate Frisbee.
  4. I have a boyfriend with whom I've been going out for almost a year (officially)
  5. I just started karate.
  6. I am spiritual, but not religious.
  7. I teach Sunday School at a Protestant church.
  8. I believe in the benefits of herbal medicine and alternative therapies.
  9. This list is going to be harder than I thought, even though I've been thinking about stuff for the last couple of days.
  10. I think of the moon as representative of "the Mother".
  11. I would like to have children someday.
  12. I live in the suburbs of Vancouver, BC
  13. I would like to live either in the West End, or in a small town in the middle of nowhere.
  14. I never want to move to the United States for any length of time.
  15. I generally am reading multiple books at one time.
  16. I have a BA in English, but I don't want to teach.
  17. I am a "work to live" person, rather than a "live to work" person.
  18. I have decided to write more poetry.
  19. I have decided to surround myself with beauty.
  20. My room is not beautiful right now. It is incredibly cluttered and messy.
  21. I would like to feng shui-ize my house when I get one.
  22. I garden...flowers, herbs and vegetables.
  23. I would like to own a ferret.
  24. I drink diet pop and pretend it's healthier than regular pop.
  25. I have a tenuous grip on reality sometimes, but that makes life more interesting.
  26. I regret most of my major breakups, at least a little bit.
  27. My favourite colour is purple.
  28. I am saving up for a down payment for an apartment/condo.
  29. I live with my parents in their basement.
  30. I am not charged rent while I'm in school.
  31. I'm in school right now. (Crim and Psych)
  32. I distrust sunscreen.
  33. I used to play the drum in a pipe band.
  34. I've been to Scotland twice.
  35. When I was in London, I was given Rohypnol in my wine.
  36. I own a fluctuating number of tropical fish.
  37. I am overly conscious of my weight and appearance.
  38. I have terrible taste in clothing.
  39. I consider the kestrel to be a personal totem.
  40. I would like to try skydiving, due to its similarity to flight.
  41. I like at least a little bit of each kind of music that I've been exposed to.
  42. I've recently begun seeing some old friends from high school.
  43. I have eclectic hobbies...World religions, wine making, reading, model rockets, jewellery making, karate, herbs, Ultimate Frisbee, watching movies, gardening, Internet surfing...etc...
  44. I used to own a horse and competed in both Western and English events.
  45. When I have money, I will lease/own another horse.
  46. I have a strange fascination with doomed, supernatural love. (vampires/ Highlander/ etc.)
  47. I am a Libra.
  48. My birthday is 10/10 and my dad's is 8/8. One of my ex's was 10/10, and his mom's was 8/8.
  49. I am hated more by some of my ex's friends than the ex himself.
  50. I like Kraft Dinner and hotdogs in moderation.
  51. I sometimes use Japanese smilies. ^_^ >_< ^_^;; and so on.
  52. I have a fascination with Japanese culture.
  53. I've never seen a dead body, unless ashes count.
  54. I try to be fair to everyone.
  55. My boyfriend knows surprisingly little about me.
  56. I spend more time with my boyfriend's friends than with my own.
  57. My b/f's ex girlfriend asked me to be her bridesmaid for when she gets married.
  58. I have four friends who are engaged...none who are married.
  59. I get along really well with my little brother.
  60. I am not a hockey fan. I am a Vancouver Canucks fan.
  61. I'm getting my wisdom teeth out two days before my birthday. :(
  62. I think I'm taller than my boyfriend.
  63. He disagrees.
  64. This is only the 64th entry!
  65. I have a new car. It has brakes.
  66. I can type about 50 wpm.
  67. I read science fiction and fantasy mostly, then reference stuff.
  68. I'd like to write a novel.
  69. I have difficulty staying on task.
  70. I read way too many webcomics.
  71. I tried writing my own webcomic once.
  72. I only have 13 people on my ICQ list.
  73. I get tired of pizza very quickly.
  74. I like to drive.
  75. I'm not allowed to drive with the Top Gun soundtrack going because I tend to almost die when that happens. :/
  76. Driving fast can be erotic.
  77. I don't watch much TV unless I'm over at Candyman's or someone in my family has the TV on.
  78. I didn't used to watch movies, but now I do. Mostly with Candyman...
  79. My house has six TV's.
  80. My house has four computers.
  81. My house has three DVD players (one in the computer I'm currently sitting at)
  82. I'm overly preoccupied with how much media we have in my house (YES! MEDIA!)
  83. I've watched less than half of my DVD's.
  84. I think I have 43 DVD's, but I can't remember.
  85. I'm a serious pack rat.
  86. I think I have at least 2000 books.
  87. One of our computers is a Commodore 64 in a box in my room.
  88. I like to play nine-ball.
  89. I bruise very easily...good thing I do activities that are conducive to bruising...
  90. When i'm inside Canada, I'm half Scottish and half Austrian when someone asks.
  91. When I'm outside of Canada, I'm Canadian if someone asks.
  92. I have at least six tops with "Canada", "Canadian Girls Kick Ass" etc. on them.
  93. I sometimes wear glasses, but they're mostly an affectation or to prevent headaches.
  94. I can't keep track of sunglasses.
  95. I want to go to Burning Man someday.
  96. I built a treehouse when I was 15.
  97. I try to believe that people are generally good.
  98. I love compliments.
  99. I eat a lot of fruit.
  100. I need another 100 things list.

No comments: