Tuesday, August 26, 2003

A mishmash of stuff.


Yesterday the Vancouver Symphony Orchestra sent me the 2003/2004 programs. I'll post more info for people who are interested in going soon.

My Oma is coming into town from Edmonton today for a week, so I might not be available to do stuff. I might not be online much either, except at work (and usually as soon as I say that, I'm online like crazy...) I've decided not to worry about weight this week since my mom tends to cook more Austrian (read: fattening..) food when Oma's in town, and she tends to cook at least one dinner as well.

I got my new fish tank. :D Justy came over yesterday to help me set it up, but I still need the carbon, sponge and stuff for the filter. It's a 33 gallon tank, and right now it contains three female guppies, two male guppies and three unsexed goldfish. I'm pretty sure they're males though. I think one, maybe two, of my females are pregnant. :) I'm gonna be an aunt!! Or something.

My room was getting clean...but I had to move a bunch of crap to get the tank in, so there's stuff scattered all over the place again. Hopefully an hour or so of de-cluttering will fix all that. Grrr...frustration. *peers into serene blue fishtank* Ahhh...

No comments: