Sunday, August 03, 2003

Kneel before the fitness GODDESS (tm)


And my plans are continuing to come true! Went biking with Kittens (not Cat...) and her fiance today. I had to quit after 12 km because my butt was so sore!! I definitely need a new bike seat. I used my new bike rack which works spectacularly, plus I can get it on my car and my bike on it all by myself. Useful for when I want to go to Rocky Point or SFU or something.

Went to karate last night and learned my first kata (series of movements). It's pretty basic, and I've got the moves memorized, but my stance absolutely sucks. That's always been my problem with any dance or martial art. I'm going to be getting a private lesson in a couple weeks, not with Crush-sensei unfortunately. :) He apparently is "very taken" though. Girlfriends...pfft. They stand no chance against me. :D

So, in less than twenty minutes, I'm off for Ultimate practice. Gragh. I tired...

But, my room is slowly becoming more clean (330/400 square feet unliveable) and I'm still losing weight (162 this morning) Happy joy!

Went to Chapters last night just to pick up a text book and wound up getting a text book plus 8 other books. Whoops. That happens when I go there. I got some pretty cool stuff, and it was all on sale.

Anna Karenina, Count of Monte Cristo, The Koran, a book about Druids, mini-solitare card book, "The Faces of Fantasy" (portraits of fantasy authors VERY cool), a book on herbal teas, and simply so that I could tell people that I own it "The Encyclopedia of Cheese". All this was less than $35. I love book sales. :D Except for the fact that there's no science fiction or cyberpunk stuff in this list, it is me in a nutshell. The best way to get to know someone is often through the books that they have out. Me, I'm so muddled that no one could figure me out by this. :)

No comments: