Friday, March 05, 2004

Yaaaaawn...


So I wake up this morning not having had enough sleep. I feel myself getting a potential sore throat, and I stumble out of bed to get dressed and ready for work, trying to psych myself up for the eight hours of the job I hate that will be occuring today. I arrive at work with a couple minutes to spare.

"Hi Karin, what are you doing here? The other supervisor just showed up...aren't you closing?"

Wha? Crap. Check the schedule. Huh. Well...as it turns out, I'm not scheduled for today at all...as I'd know if I bothered to check my handy dandy schedule on the sidebar. Heheh...whoops.

So I bought a couple things at work that I needed, did the same at the dollar store and came home. Now suddenly I've got eight extra hours today. Huh. I have a huge list of things that I planned on getting done this weekend...I could start in on them now. I have a huge list of things that I've been meaning to do for the last couple weeks...some fun stuff, some other stuff. I've got some daily stuff that needs to be done. It's like having a whole bonus day!!

Screw that. I'm going back to bed.

No comments: