Wednesday, March 17, 2004

It feels MUCH later...


*cross my fingers* I think I've finally finished painting my bathroom. With any luck, this hatred of the colour will subside as the memories of painting the damned place and cleaning the paint off my face, hands, legs and hair fade away with time. :) Actually it's not that bad...but someone please shoot me if I ever even start talking about painting a ceiling ever again. Thank you.

So I decided, after trailing the bottom of my flannel into the paint and streaking my legs blue for the third time, to work topless. It's a very small room, and it gets very warm, very quickly. I highly recommend painting in just underwear. It makes the time go faster, and it's more likely to get you volunteers. Unfortunately, I didn't mention that I'd be mostly naked when asking for volunteers tonight or else I probably wouldn't have been painting alone. Heheh...

So, stuffs that I bought for the bathroom today. Justy and I went to Ikea, home of evil Swedish designers, and picked up a set of bathroom supplies (I don't even know what I'mgoing to use some of these for!), a corner shelf, which I started painting a lighter blue than the rest of the room, and a medicine cabinet. WITH mirrors on both sides of the door.

Justy is da man for colours...at Ikea he was matching blues left and right from memory while I was busy fumbling around trying to match the remaining paint on my fingers from the previous night. He's so getting dragged along with me to buy clothes next time. (Muahaha!! watch for a freaking out comment in the comments...)

Also, I found twenty dollars on the floor tonight. It made me feel that I was doing the right thing for spending money. ;)

No comments: