Sunday, March 14, 2004

Unmotivated


I have laundry to do. I have fun things to do (a borrowed barcode scanner from Candyman to do some book cataloguing). Instead, I'm sitting here playing Crimson Room which I got from Donna (finished it with only a minor bit of cheating... :) ) and surfing websites for classes to speak Elven/Elvish (I'm not sure which is correct, so I'll leave it up to the forum of public opinion.)

That's pretty much it. I'm sore from karate yesterday, although I'm very happy that I went. I had a hellacious day at work. I can't wait to be back out on the floor. I'm almost hoping that I don't get many hours over the next couple weeks...I want to get back into doing background performing (aka "extras" work) for TV and movies. I did five days of work for four productions last year. It would be fun to get paid $10/hour to sit around, read and eat. :)

No comments: