Friday, March 26, 2004

Argh!


I'm starting to get very fscking irritated at my template. If I knew more than I do about HTML, I'd make myself up my own template. I'm so sick of having the sidebar be so wide. I'm REALLY sick of having my "currently reading" stuff down at the bottom of the page for no reason that I can figure out!

I think it's time for bed. I need to buy my mom a card and a present for her 60th birthday. My mom is turning sixty. Yikes.

Oh, I cleaned up stuff from around my bed. Currently it's sitting on my bed. This is because I'm getting a new bed and it's wider, so I need to have some room around it. So, I had to clean up the pr0n. Now I need to put it and the rest of the junk all away before I go to bed. Dammit. And I'm hungry and want to take a shower but I can't because my bathroom is still in a million pieces.

I have a wonderful loving boyfriend however, who offered to come over yesterday to do all the stuff that was needed to be done to make my bathroom useable again. This includes (but wasn't limited to)...putting the shower curtain up, repainting the ceiling, touching up behind the toilet and door, taking all the tape off, putting a new toilet seat on, putting the corner shelf together and up, putting the medicine cabinet together and up and general cleanup. This is all in addition to picking up all the supplies needed to get everything up. I love my boy. It just sucked because I couldn't take him up on it because I was too sick to deal with anyone. :( So I still don't have a bathroom. And I didn't get to see him. But I might still get to see him tonight or tomorrow. Probably tomorrow. I'm sleepy right now.

No comments: