Tuesday, March 02, 2004

I've been listening to this WAY too much


The original can be found here.

Hokay. So here's ma body...chillin'. Daymn. That is a sweet body you might say.

RAWNG!

All right. Ruling out collapsing in the karate dojo, discs becoming crashed into me, my overall fitness leaving and my ankle exploding, I am definitely going to blow maself up with junkfood.

HOKAY!

So basically we got my shoulder, neck, back, ankle, hip, jaw, wrist, butt, stomach and arm. With injury. I got about about twenty six hundred more than anybody else. Whatever.

Anyway, one day I decide that these various injuries and fat deposits are going down. So I launch an exercise attack. And those fat deposits are like "Sugar! Sugar! Who the fudge is shooting at us?"


Ok, so what does all this mean? It means that yesterday I started a (healthy and sane!!) diet and I'm starting an exercise program to help me get into shape for the Ultimate season in the summer. That's all. So I decided to write up this whole thing to put off the whole "going to the gym" or "going for a walk" thing.

No comments: