Thursday, March 25, 2004

the once and future king synapses


Someone did a search for the above phrase and made their way to here. :) Not only was it number four on yahoo.com's search engine, it was also number ten from a different section of the page. *grin*

I was feeling much better last night after eating that soup...I am not feeling as good as I did last night, but I feel better than I did yesterday morning. I made another batch of the soup...it's good stuff. I'm also seriously considering not taking a honey chaser when I dose myself with Buckley's anymore...I'm starting to associate honey with Buckley's. Blech. Maybe I'll chase the Buckley's with Nyquil.

I hope I'm better for Saturday. I have no name yet's baby shower and my mom's birthday dinner. I'm definitely not going to the baby shower if I'm sick. I want no name yet to have the baby after labour...not because she coughed really hard and it popped it out. :) Besides...she's so good about not taking medicine while she's pregnant, and I'll be damned if I'm going to give this cold to someone who won't medicate it into oblivion.

No comments: