Thursday, March 18, 2004

Doh


I'm going back to Ikea either today or tomorrow. I got scheduled for a lousy ten hours next week, so I can't afford my beautiful new medicine cabinet. *cry* I'll return it and then hopefully be able to buy it again next month or May, when I'm not paying as much rent. Either that or find another, cheaper, just as beautiful medicine cabinet someplace else. I'm also going to be calling the movie extras people today after I finish blogging. Hopefully they'll have some work for me for next week.

However, the walls in my bathroom look specTACular. The ceiling is a little dark though...I mixed up some lighter blue paint for my corner shelf unit and I think I'll do some sponge painting on the ceiling. I'm NOT going to repaint the entire thing...it just about drove me to drink last time, trying to catch all the little speckles of white. *shudder*

For the first time since I'd moved into the basement (when I was sixteen, so eight years ago...) I slept with a window open. The smell of paint was so overpowering that I could barely breathe the first time that I walked in there after clearing out my lungs with a trip upstairs for food. I need better ventilation in that place. :p

No comments: