Monday, March 22, 2004

Working Girl...or not...


So here it is, 9:50 pm on Monday night and I am officially finished work for the week. That's right. I got 10 lousy hours this week and I'm finished. The talent agency better come through with some work for me this week, that's all I got to say about that.

Huh. I don't really have much else to say. I'm seriously upset about some stuff (logged for my own benefit.) but don't really want to use this as an outlet for that.

Yeah.

Oh, I scraped wallpaper over at no name yet's place. Someone kill me if I ever talk about how easy it would be to strip wallpaper from a place I'm planning on buying. Or if I ever decide to use wallpaper, anywhere, even if I like it at the time. After all, take ten years off your life...were you smart then? So, will I still like that wallpaper in ten years? Probably not. (the same applies to tattoos, but that's off topic.)

No comments: