Wednesday, July 26, 2006

Ohhhh...holy crap.


My head has been spinning for the last two hours. I feel so dizzy that I feel like I'm going to be sick. Ohhhhh....ugghhhhh...

Of course, since I'm an attention and sympathy whore, I'm going to post here instead of going to bed. I have GOT to get my priorities straight.

Also, quick plug. I don't have any money right now, but I'm doing a presentation on the Kids Help Phone at school tomorrow (the only reason I'm still awake with the spinny head) and the more research I did, the more impressed I am. Please, send them a couple of bucks if you can. They do good work. I think that KHP will be my charity of choice for my birthday this year. The last few years it's been breast cancer.

And my printer is possessed...I just printed out some stuff and now it's decided to spit out a swack * of blank paper. STOP THAT.

* Swack. n. "More than a bit. Less than a bunch." --The Teacher's Brain Dictionary. Copyright "The Teacher". All rights reserved. Void in Utah and Quebec. Your mileage may vary.

I could go on, but that would be stupid. Good night.

No comments: