Lists upon lists upon lists.
The first lists...stuff from today and yesterday
1) I rocked TELUD's ass today. That exam was smacked DOWN.
2) I feel like utter crap. Based on the last few days, I seem to crash around eight or so. Bleah.
3) The taste! Oh GOD, the taste it burns.
4) I'm nauseated from the medication. *
5) Some of the side effects of the medicine ** are: anxiety, behaviour changes, confusion, disorientation, mental problems and temporary loss of hearing. I read these and asked (in a slight panic) "HOW ARE WE GOING TO BE ABLE TO *TELL*??" I was alone in the computer lab when this occurred, so I think it's safe to assume that the confusion and anxiety have begun their insidious path. ***
* How can we tell? Well, I can't. But I'm certainly blaming the icky pthtooie taste on some of the nausea.
** Biaxin...info found here, here, here and here.
*** Also, "abnormal taste" my ASS. Try again, medical side effect describer people.
The next list
Things I've been feeling guilty about over the last few weeks.
1) Not wanting to hang out with people.
2) Being exhausted and sleeping all the time...see number 1.
3) Not being able to go see NNY, the Poke, Mini-M * , frrd and nrrdsten...missing Mini-M's baby shower in the process and being unable to help out with Poke.
4) Not going to karate.
5) Not otherwise working out.
Then I realize, "Um...hello? You're SICK. You're actually relatively seriously sick, and you need to take care of yourself. You certainly don't want to be going out and infecting babies and families who are taking care of said babies. Also...the working out thing? Honey, you're having issues walking 100 meters to Dave's car. You can't walk up stairs and talk at the same time without wheezing. You're allowed to heal."
So that's where I am now. I will hermit a little bit and just try to relax as much as I can. I don't have much due next week, and with TELUD finished now, I'll have afternoons free.
* or should it be "no pseudonym yet"? Hehe..to the three people who read this and will get it.
Finally, the last list for today
Gwynabella did this, as did Cynical Dad. I meant to do it earlier, but I didn't have time, what with the test for the lecture of ultimate doom. Here it is now.
LIFE EXPERIENCES MEME
Bold the ones you've done (my comments are in italics).
01. Bought everyone in the bar a drink
02. Swam with wild dolphins
03. Climbed a mountain Grouse Grind, 1999. 2 hours something
04. Taken a Ferrari for a test drive
05. Been inside the Great Pyramid
06. Held a tarantula Oh, HELLLLLL no.
07. Taken a candlelit bath with someone
08. Said 'I love you' and meant it
09. Hugged a tree
10. Bungee jumped I want to at some point. I did a bungee-esque thing at Playland once
11. Visited Paris
12. Watched a lightning storm at sea
13. Stayed up all night long and saw the sun rise Lots of times. For probably twenty years, that was the only time I saw the sun rise. I don't like getting up early.
14. Seen the Northern Lights
15. Gone to a huge sports game Canucks playoffs
16. Walked the stairs to the top of the leaning Tower of Pisa My brother has, and he brought me back a cool model of the tower because he was there on my birthday
17. Grown and eaten your own vegetables Just picked some peas, and I've got a pumpkin plant happening now.
18. Touched an iceberg Glaciers only.
19. Slept under the stars
20. Changed a baby's diaper
21. Taken a trip in a hot air balloon
22. Watched a meteor shower
23. Gotten drunk on champagne Sparkling wine, yes. Real champagne, no.
24. Given more than you can afford to charity I have literally NO money right now, and I still have direct deposit for the Children's Hospital
25. Looked up at the night sky through a telescope I've been bugging Dave for a telescope.
26. Had an uncontrollable giggling fit at the worst possible moment During a class presentation. I wasn't giving it. Also, on stage in a play I was in. Oi.
27. Had a food fight Not a major one. Also, silly string fights. Remember that, Bimkins?
28. Bet on a winning horse
29. Asked out a stranger
30. Had a snowball fight
31. Screamed as loudly as you possibly can
32. Held a lamb Hugged...didn't actually pick it up.
33. Seen a total eclipse Solar AND lunar.
34. Ridden a roller coaster
35. Hit a home run It was in my backyard though...does that count?
36. Danced like a fool and not cared who was looking
37. Adopted an accent for an entire day I adopted a different gender for a day once too. It was interesting. I don't think I passed. If I didn't have a great deal of respect for people who are transgendered, that would've given it to me.
38. Actually felt happy about your life, even for just a moment
39. Had two hard drives for your computer
40. Visited all 50 states
41. Taken care of someone who was shit faced Um...usually I'm the one. But I did it once.
42. Had amazing friends
43. Danced with a stranger in a foreign country
44. Watched wild whales
45. Stolen a sign
46. Backpacked in Europe I had a backpack. England's part of Europe, technically.
47. Taken a road-trip
48. Gone rock climbing Indoor only
49. Midnight walk on the beach
50. Gone sky diving
51. Visited Ireland
52. Been heartbroken longer than you were actually in love
53. In a restaurant, sat at a stranger's table and had a meal with them
54. Visited Japan
55. Milked a cow
56. Alphabetized your cds
57. Pretended to be a superhero What do you mean pretend? Up, up and away!
58. Sung karaoke I'm a karaoke bar star.
59. Lounged around in bed all day
60. Posed nude in front of strangers
61. Gone scuba diving It's on the list of "things I want to do but am terrified to do". File with skydiving, bungee jumping, rock climbing and spelunking. Basically anything that takes me too far above, or below the surface of the water/earth.
62. Kissed in the rain I live on the Wet (sic) Coast. It's part of the territory.
63. Played in the mud See above.
64. Played in the rain See above
65. Gone to a drive-in theater No, but maybe this weekend...hint hint.
66. Visited the Great Wall of China
67. Started a business Several. I guess I'm not very good at working for myself.
68. Fallen in love and not had your heart broken
69. Toured ancient sites
70. Taken a martial arts class
71. Played D&D for more than 6 hours straight
72. Gotten married
73. Been in a movie Three, as an extra.
74. Crashed a party
75. Gotten divorced
76. Gone without food for 5 days I think three...maybe four is my record. And I had some huckleberries and a slice of processed cheese in there. I was thirteen or so...forgot to eat because I was having too much fun playing.
77. Made cookies from scratch I love baking.
78. Won first prize in a costume contest
79. Ridden a gondola in Venice
80. Gotten a tattoo Got them planned out.
81. Rafted the Snake River
82. Been on television news programs as an "expert"
83. Got flowers for no reason
84. Performed on stage
85. Been to Las Vegas
86. Recorded music
87. Eaten shark
88. Had a one-night stand
89. Gone to Thailand
90. Bought a house
91. Been in a combat zone
92. Buried one/both of your parents
93. Been on a cruise ship Just a tour so far.
94. Spoken more than one language fluently
95. Performed in Rocky Horror.
96. Raised children
97. Followed your favorite band/singer on tour
98. Created and named your own constellation of stars In the south sky, there is a constellation that looks just like a high heeled shoe.
99. Taken an exotic bicycle tour in a foreign country
100. Picked up and moved to another city to just start over
101. Walked the Golden Gate Bridge I was with my parents and brother and panicked less than halfway over. As if the bridge was going to collapse while I was on it after it had been up for however long.
102. Sang loudly in the car, and didn't stop when you knew someone was looking
103. Had plastic surgery I would only do this if I was scarred somehow.
104. Survived an accident that you shouldn't have survived.
105. Wrote articles for a large publication Newsletter for the BC Disc Sports Society
106. Lost over 100 pounds Only if you count the fact that I've lost and gained them back...probably less than 100 lbs though.
107. Held someone while they were having a flashback
108. Piloted an airplane
109. Petted a stingray
110. Broken someone's heart
111. Helped an animal give birth
112. Won money on a T.V. game show
113. Broken a bone Probably not...but I'm not totally sure. Toes and maybe my knuckle.
114. Gone on an African photo safari
115. Had a body part of yours below the neck pierced Navel.
116. Fired a rifle, shotgun, or pistol .22 rifle
117. Eaten mushrooms that were gathered in the wild
118. Ridden a horse I owned my own horse for eight years (8 years old to 16 years old) and rode for three before that.
119. Had major surgery Wisdom teeth
120. Had a snake as a pet Tried to catch garter snakes when I was a kid.
121. Hiked to the bottom of the Grand Canyon
122. Slept for more than 30 hours over the course of 48 hours
123. Visited more foreign countries than U.S. states
124. Visited all 7 continents
125. Taken a canoe trip that lasted more than 2 days
126. Eaten kangaroo meat
127. Eaten sushi
128. Had your picture in the newspaper
129. Changed someone's mind about something you care deeply about
130. Gone back to school
132. Petted a cockroach
133. Eaten fried green tomatoes
134. Read The Iliad and the Odyssey
135. Selected one "important" author who you missed in school and read
136. Killed and prepared an animal for eating
137. Skipped all your school reunions My ten year is coming up and I plan to attend.
138. Communicated with someone without sharing a common spoken language
139. Been elected to public office
140. Written your own computer language
141. Thought to yourself that you're living your dream
142. Had to put someone you love into hospice care I guess technically I haven't. My grannie was in palliative care though.
143. Built your own PC from parts
144. Sold your own artwork to someone who didn't know you Jewellery
145. Had a booth at a street fair
146: Dyed your hair This would be hysterical to anyone who knew me.
147: Been a DJ
148: Shaved your head
149: Caused a car accident
150: Saved someone's life I donate blood when I'm not sick.