Saturday, July 08, 2006

Nnnguuuhh..


I feel like I should do a Day in the Life post for today. It'd be really easy.

1200-134: Play around online and read my book. Write in my paper journal.

501-558: Awake with a BURNING ITCHING PAINFUL OW OW OW!!! ear, nose and throat, all on the right side. Attempt: gently Q-tipping ears. No. Drinking water. No. Sneezing like crazy. No. Blowing nose like crazy. No. Drinking a big mug of Neo-citrin. Ooh. Maybe...maybe...yes... Fall asleep.

133: Wake up. Have lunch, check email etc. Do some reading for classes.

345: Realize I'm still groggy from the Neo-citrin, not safe to drive to karate. Still feel like crap.

352: Attempt to read school books in bed.

742: Wake up.

So there's about where I am now. Bleah. I'm not sure what caused the itchy burning painful ow ow ow. It was nasty. Every time I coughed, sneezed, swallowed or breathed all the bits started throbbing even worse. Gah. I think the fact that it was REALLY cold this morning and all my windows were open had something to do with that. Once I closed them and took the Neo-Citrin I felt better.

You Are 64% Open Minded

You are a very open minded person, but you're also well grounded.
Tolerant and flexible, you appreciate most lifestyles and viewpoints.
But you also know where you stand firm, and you can draw that line.
You're open to considering every possibility - but in the end, you stand true to yourself.

No comments: