Saturday, August 26, 2006

Zero Motivation


I'm having trouble doing anything these days...at least, that's the way I'm feeling. It's really weird though, because I am actually doing these things I that I need to be doing. I'm almost compulsively cleaning my room and in my humble opinion, it's almost ready to be organized. (I gots PLANS baby...) I got really angry last night at the waste of space in here. Ideally, I'd like to pull every single thing out of my room, including from the closet, and slowly bring stuff in that deserves to be here...but unfortunately that's just not feasible.

At least I don't think it is...

Dave? Is it?

That's the way that I plan on moving out. Since I'm leaving from home, I've got the luxury of moving just my big pieces of furniture and then moving them all around everywhere in the new place to figure out where best they go, and then shifting over some of the other stuff, sorting one bit at a time. This pleases me.

Now, I am surprisingly articulate for someone who just woke up (sickness SUCKS SUCKS SUCKS) and hasn't eaten or consumed any caffinated items.

No comments: