Thursday, August 17, 2006

The Other List


Every day I'm going to try and do a little bit in at least one of the following categories. I've come up with some priorities for what is important in my life. In no particular order...

1) Relationships: Chill out with Dave, Kit, Bimkins, Gwynabella, beverly_sutphin and/or other friends. Catch up on their lives. Help them catch up with mine.
2) Health and fitness: Do something active, eat healthy, get enough sleep.
3) Financial: Currently, this means "get a job"...filling out applications, etc.
4) Creative: Do some sewing, or painting, or writing, or play my guitar, or something along those lines.
5) Spiritual: Talk to a tree. Stare at the moon. KILL THOSE FSCKING CROWS THAT WON'T SHUT UP!!! er...this one I probably need to work on... Just chilling out also counts.
6) Personal space: Cleaning my room and organizing, and getting rid of stuff.

The first list is down there.
|
|
|
|
|
|
\ /

No comments: