Monday, August 14, 2006

Planning


My schedule for the next week...for me, and for others who are interested.

Monday: Hanging out with beverly_sutphin and family during the day.
Tuesday: maybe seeing my cousin, Kit sleeping over.
Wednesday: serger class in the AM, hanging out with Kit, PHANTOM OF THE OPERA in the evening.
Thursday: maybe seeing my cousin, karaoke night (WHEEEEEEE!!!)
Friday: Free?
Saturday: Saturdays in the Park, Grouse Grind with karate...I think I'll be taking the gondola, as I'm still not 100%
Sunday: Free?

List of things to do this week in between social things:
-Make to do list
-Apply for BCCT membership and TQS card
-apply to a multitude of school boards
-finish secret project #1
-finish hemming two skirts
-look for a Rufus stuffed animal (I found one online for about $15 USD, including shipping etc. I'm sorely tempted.)
-take a whack of film to be developed
-finish cleaning my #$#()#ing room
-prune my rose bushes
-look up when my doctor's appointment is for a physical (bleah) AUGUST 21st 9:30 AM
-help my mom put together our new kitchen (hopefully it will be finished by the end of next week...)
-help my mom organize our basement (I'm being bribed with the possibility of moving the sewing machine and serger into the room next to mine... GLEE!)
-burn DVDs of stuff my computer has recorded.
-get my hair trimmed and manicure my nails
-get rid of 50% of the stuff I own that isn't craft stuff. (Living in the same house for nearly 27 years means a hella lot of build up. :P)
-find school library book
-photocopy stuff that my sponsor teacher loaned me (for that purpose)
-find stuff that belongs to my sponsor teacher and sponsor school that I forgot to give back
-register for karate at the rec centre
-remember to post about karate at the rec centre
-look into gymnastics and hip hop lessons for sometime in the semi-distant future.

Some of that stuff obviously isn't crucial...but still. It's there for reference.

No comments: