Tuesday, August 29, 2006

Breathing and Dreams


I had a very disturbing dream last night...not too unusual. It was about teaching. Also, not too unusual. It was about trying to break up a pedophile ring while brainwashed students and the evil teacher/counsellors got into my car and stalked me and tried to kill me? More unusual.

Last night I decided to go off the steroids because I was worried about side effects (no, I didn't talk to a doctor. Yes, I know that's stupid. Shut up, I don't want to hear it.). This morning, I talked to Dave and he (and the fact that I'd started coughing again) convinced me that I ought to go back on them.

So I did. And my breathing feels better.

The end.

And the moral of this story is that doctors maybe know what they're talking about. With their fancy "medical degrees" and all.

No comments: