Sunday, August 27, 2006

Ooh...Blogger Beta


I got the option to sign into Blogger Beta just now...but it's not looking much different. Maybe it changed its mind.

I'm feeling guilty right now. I feel like I'm a really crappy friend...and I'm a little worried about talking to the people whom I feel I've let down. Generally speaking, I like to think I'm the kind of person who will drive a couple hours and come see you if you need me to. Maybe that's why I'm feeling extra guilty right now. Incidentally, NO ONE has made me feel this way except for myself.

Could someone please tell me that I'm allowed to take care of myself first? I'm so exhausted all the time...I just can't deal with leaving the house some days or talking to anyone who isn't in the computer. Hell...some days I can't even deal with the people in the computer and I have to go take a nap.

See, now I feel like I'm just feeling sorry for myself and that I should suck it up, princess. Grr.

Anyway, this is a public apology, and I promise I'll talk to the people I'm meaning tomorrow...but I just feel like I suck right now and am very depressed.

No comments: