Friday, July 30, 2004

Answering Rhetorical Questions since 1979


Does a bear sh-t in the woods? Well, I can't answer that, but I can say with great authority that a bear will sh-t on my driveway. Lovely.

Tonight is the User Friendly meet at TGI-Friday's in Metrotown around 630. I will be attending with my out of town friends who organized it. Stop on by.

We went to the fireworks on Wednesday as well. Bar none: the best fireworks display I've ever seen. Plus, I've learned...Cotton candy: it's like crack, but BLUE!

Ulti last night was good. We won our first game towards the playoffs. :) Go us! Um...what else? Oh, my last paper is handed in (thank you Dave for editing and handing it in) which means I have one final on Thursday (boo...have to miss Ulti.)

I get to see the Drew and NNY tomorrow! Yayayayay!!

My student is finished his worksheet, so I must dash. Ciao...See you all at Pride!

No comments: