Saturday, July 03, 2004

I had the weirdest dream last night.


I can practically hear everyone rolling their eyes at that one. :) Don't worry, it'll be quick. It mostly involved Justy, Bimkins and myself driving up to SFU at 0700 (oddly enough, that was the time I woke up this morning) so that the guys could get to a registration meeting for rowing and classes (?! I don't know what that was all about either). After some discussion of girl on girl bondage anime (not something that the three of us would probably ever discuss...) we started talking about papers...more specifically, the fact that I've got two ten pagers due in two weeks and I'm really stressed about it. (Obviously, because I'm dreaming about it.) One of them mentioned that if I was to do a page each day on each of them, I'd finish them off.

...

...

Would you believe that I've never thought about it in that way before?! I've been taking courses at the university for the last...seven years...and I've always stressed about papers, and now I think my subconscious has finally gotten sick of that. Woo, says I. Woo, indeed.

Sidenote: in my dream we had stayed up all night until 0700, so when I woke up this morning (after sleeping from about 2030 last night) I thought I'd stayed up all night, despite the fact that I wasn't really tired. It took me until I'd gotten up to take my shower to realize that since I was DREAMING about staying up all night, I was actually asleep and thoroughly rested. :p Heh. Maybe I should take a nap.

No comments: