Friday, July 23, 2004

Emotions


I'm really not in a good place right now. I'm too emotional over stupid little things and it's moving me around from anger to sadness to "I want to hurt myself" to "I want to hurt something or someone else" and all over the map. I feel helpless and upset and I DON'T LIKE CRYING IN FRONT OF PEOPLE! Or alone for that matter.

Yeah, it's been kind of a sucky day, with occasional good bits thrown in. Good bits include: being told I was loved over and over, prawns/scallops and garlic, playing with the webcam and reconnecting with a friend.

Crappy bits: children at Ultimate, playing really badly and getting frustrated, being misunderstood, getting overly emotional about it all.

I'm feeling very psychically battered today...not like "I can read minds" battered like Deanna Troi, but just "I can't go on being in this place" smashed around. I'm feeling...resigned...and since this is not a happy thing...resigned is not a good thing. My chest hurts and I'm sniffling/semi-crying, my throat hurts and I feel as if I'm going to throw up.

Plus I get to wake up in six hours and deal with people. All. Day. Long.

*cries*

Exercise today: 1 hour Ultimate

No comments: