Saturday, July 03, 2004

Politicking


About a week ago I found out that a place I'd thought was above this kind of thing actually has some cliquing and some apparently rather nasty politics going on. I really hate that. I guess it was a little naive in that I figured it was immune. *sigh* I guess it just shows that whenever you get more than one or two people together there's going to be some backbiting and bitching. How depressing. :( Nothing I can really do about it though...and I don't really want to, since I don't know the details...only what one person briefly mentioned to me. I don't even know who the other person/people are who are involved. I figure the best thing for me to do is what I always do: keep my own honour and stay as neutral as I can.

But still...it tarnishes things a bit.

No comments: