Wednesday, July 21, 2004

Flu or food?


Something that I've been unable to figure out is the difference between a flu and food poisoning. I know that food poisoning is supposed to last only one day, while flus (flues? flews? :p ) last longer. I'm thinking I have a flu of some description, since I've been feeling crappy for the last couple days, then everything kind of came to a head early (EARLY!) this morning...and I've felt like utter crap all day. My throat is sore, my stomach muscles feel like someone's stapling them to my stomach wall and I've got a piercing headache that comes and goes.

Could someone please send me a body transplant? Thanks. We can start with the gut.

It's weird though...I've always had stomach problems...nausea whenever I get overtired, cramps with my period, stitches when I run, nausea for various random reasons I haven't quite figured out yet. If the world is fair, if/when I have kids, my labour had better be amazingly easy...or else I'll be somewhat put out.

(this possible illness means I might not be going to visit NNY and Drew tomorrow...I'll call and let you know what's going on.)

No comments: