Saturday, July 24, 2004

Ow! My everything!


Quick update from the weekend of scary sleep deprivation...please to be forgiving of random stream of consciousness. Did Kata on the Beach with karate this morning. Beautiful...wonderful...we need to do it more often. Loved it. :D Very happy about fun. Stuff. :)

Bellevue today as well for Kit's wedding dress. Much driving ensued. I am so glad that I have air conditioning in my car, since we were stuck at the border for over an hour and a half. It was fun though. Got to hang out with Kit and her friend Lisa...nice person. Yay for Outback Steakhouse! Thanks Kit!!

Then there was more driving. I hate driving in the States. It's scary evil.

I am NOT going to the Ultimate Frisbee team barbeque right now. I will sleep and make myself not sick by sleeping in tomorrow...although since I've been getting up around six for the last four days in a row (NOT because I wanted to!) I don't know if I'll be able to. I will hopefully have a nice relaxing day tomorrow rereading my novels for my paper which is due on Friday.

FRIDAY?! EEK!! At least it's only 1000 words.

*glances at the size of the post* Wow, for what was supposed to be a really short post, this is quite a few words. Sleep happens....now. zzzzzz.

Exercise today: 1.5 hours karate (kata on the beach)

No comments: