Friday, July 16, 2004

Bear Scare


Holy crap. There's been a bear around our street for the last couple of weeks and there's been another sighting. What is WITH the wildlife the last couple days? Bit of a water shortage or something? So far there's been a rabbit (we needn't get into THAT) (I didn't even know that we had rabbits in this area.), a raccoon this morning, the bear, an eagle at Ulti last night and my brother saw a pair of deer. Yeesh.

Incidentally, *whine* I wanna be downtown with the boys right now. :( I think I should go to bed, get up early and work on my paper with a fresh brain. I'll bring my books with me so that I can shift gears into talking about staple economies (not office depot, hyuck..) rather than Canadian culture. I'm having issues.

I also need to stop reading mommyblogs. I think I felt my uterus go *TWINGE*. (Read the next five as well...it gets funnier.) Twinging is not a good way to stay focused on papers. Now, no one who reads this is allowed to panic. (I would say "you know who you are" but I'm not. :p Besides, there's a couple of you.) I'll be better in a little while. Weather is warm and sunny with occasional babycravings. It's all good.

Hmmm...just a thought. Maybe if I didn't blog so much...or read so many blogs...or webcomics...I might be able to join the guys when they get to go do fun things.

Crazy thoughts.

Exercise today: Just my brain.

No comments: