Saturday, July 03, 2004

I'm so weak sometimes.


Sometimes you just want to say yes, but you also want to say no...and you hope that it's taken out of your hands...but only in the way that you want it. And it's so hard when you're really not sure exactly what you want to happen.

At least I didn't say yes.

I had a beer tonight for the first time since I don't know when. I guess I'm not a non-drinker anymore. And you know what? I'm ok with that. I have many reasons...not just the one that most of my Dear Readers will immediately think of...and right now, none of them are very good. Expensive: I've got several bottles in my cupboard, already paid for. One might argue that it would be more expensive (at least per volume) if I didn't drink them. Health: I haven't been eating much junk food...this will be my junk food. Besides, I worked out today.

Exercise today: 1 1/2 karate

No comments: