Thursday, October 23, 2003

Worst Phone Messages


(based on stress levels)


From a significant other: "We need to talk."
From your bank/credit card company: "We need to talk."
From your loan shark: "We needs ta converse a liddle..."
From your doctor (after going in for tests): "We need to talk."

Lucky me...I got the last one last night. :p So after stressing out all night, the message turns out to be "Your Pap smear was normal. Please come back in a year."

WHY DO THEY DO THAT?!!?!?!?!?

I guess because it's better to hear "We need to talk" than "Hi there. You've got cancer. Have a nice day." Still though.

Fast healing is not always good. I got a complication with my wisdom teeth in the form of a nasty infection. *sigh* So, I'm back on the antibiotics. Incidentally...I hate antibiotics. They drop the effectiveness of birth control pills, make people more susceptible to yeast infections, and to top it all off...stuff to treat Y.I.'s drop the effectiveness of condoms. Dammit.

No comments: