Thursday, October 16, 2003

I'm totally serious about this.


Ok, I'm taking a page from donna and asking you to please not talk about this any more. That includes sympathy or study tips or offers to tutor or whatever on comments, email, ICQ, on the phone, in person or anything. I'm posting this partly for my own benefit (this being a journal after all) and partly so that people who care know about what's going on. That being said...(and the disclaimer being longer than the actual post...)

I failed my bio-psych midterm tonight. Badly. Not just 49.9% kind of failed. Yeah. I'm supposed to be over at Candyman's tonight but I just couldn't face being around anyone. I'm contemplating the 27 bottles of wine that Justy and I have in my backyard (assuming that no more have popped their corks prematurely.) and the various half-bottles of alcohol in my liquor cabinet. I had to make a conscious effort to not stop off at the liquor store tonight on my way back down the hill. Meh. Not happy.

...

...

But the zombie link is back. This pleases me.

No comments: