Saturday, October 11, 2003

The Cheat...is working.



[strongbad]A spectacle of graphics and sound...[/strongbad]

Hurray! I got The Cheat working thanks to Candyman's suggestions. Currently I am running my new copy of Myst...another spectacle of graphics and sound from the '90's. I got a three pack of Myst, Riven and Myst: Exile for my birthday, so I'm playing it now. I never finished the first one so now's my chance.

So far I've opened up the cogs and the boat and I can't remember anything else.

New collection: 1980's fantasy movies.



I currently own: Princess Bride, Labyrinth, Lords of Magick (VHS), Excalibur (VHS) and Neverending Story I. I have access to Willow, Krull, Conan the Barbarian, Conan the Destroyer and a few others that I can't think of. I think this would be a fun collection. Anyone have any other suggestions for (not necessarily good) '80s fantasy movies? I can think of Dark Crystal and that's pretty much it.

No comments: