Friday, October 10, 2003

o/~All I want for my birthday is my wisdom teeth out...o/~


Ok, well I got that. (^_^) Opened up my family presents today (minus my brother's...he gave it to me last night.) I got "Neverending Story" DVD from my brother, plus a "Matrix Reloaded" poster and a "Finding Nemo" poster. I think I'll ask for more wall space for Christmas. (^_^)

My parents gave me money for a Canucks jersey, some butter toffee peanuts (I'll wait a week or two to eat those I think...), a Canucks scratch 'n' win and a couple of books I'd been wanting. "Vancouver: A Novel" and "Images on the Edge: The Margins of Medieval Art". It struck me how my reading tastes have changed over the years. Less soft fantasy and more history. I think it's a change for the better. :) I'm certainly enjoying it.

Ooh!! I'm disproportionately excited!! I got to eat solid-ish food today. Mmmm...lipton's chicken noodle soup... I was eating the broth for a couple days and got to eat the actual noodles today.

And Justy came over on his way back from work with an embroidery hoop for me so that I can work on my multitudes of cross stitch stuff. He was the first non-family member to see the amazing swollen jaw and bruise. He didn't run away screaming, so that's good stuff. (^_^)

No comments: