Thursday, October 09, 2003

Mm...liquid yogurt.


Despite not being able to eat solid food, I'm doing pretty well. I'd really like a pizza or taquito though. :( Hmm...blender? (^_^) Nah. Not so much.

I should probably take a nap. I look like I got punched in the jaw...I have a nice bruise forming along my right cheek. :p So much for my close-up Mr. Director...

I got stuff to look forward to tomorrow though. It'sa my birthday! We had our dinner Sunday, knowing I wouldn't be up to eating much but I get family presents tomorrow. I know a few things that I'm getting, because I picked them up and gave them to my parents and said, "Here's a birthday present for me." (^_^) So, I'll be playing Myst, Riven and Myst III (if I can get The Cheat working...)

I'm going to go take a rest and watch more Sopranos. Candyman loaned me Season 1, plus a million other DVD's, so I'll do that, do some more cross stitch and generally veg out.

No comments: