Saturday, October 25, 2003

Drawbacks to illness...


I've been sleeping a LOT over the last couple of days. Not good, considering that the Assignment from Hell (tm) is due on Monday. :p Another fun drawback is bad dreams. I had a really strange one last night...

Background: Last night at work I got to serve a really fat, gross man. He decided that it was my fault that we didn't have a certain tool, and that no one in the Lower Mainland seems to have it either, forcing him to go across the border to get it. Uh...yeah. Not so much, pal. He was one of those guys who is really creepy...and I usually don't get creeped out by people. It was one of those things where he was greasy and balding, and fat and talked around a toothpick that had probably been around for the last six months in his mouth and looked at me as if he wanted to yank down my pants and stick things into me... Yuck and a half. I was all shivery when I was talking to him and got out of there as fast as I could. Lucky me, I got to be on his till when he came up to pay for some of the things that we had the decency to carry. He was loudly making stupid, crude, but not quite sexual jokes, making all the people in my lineup very uncomfortable. :( Seriously...I don't mind jokes and stuff, but the combination of things was kind of freaky. He was giving off total rapist/molester vibes.

(Wayne's World...doodilly doo, doodilly doo.)
So in my dream last night, I was working at MacDonalds and Creepy Fat Man was in it. I was working the till there and had to be nice to him...you know...customer service and so on... Suddenly, the counter is gone, and he grabs onto my ankle and foot. I'm wearing my new denim skirt so he can see right up to my underwear. I have to get away from him, so the rest of the dream is me trying to escape without getting raped, because he's going to do that if he figures out that I'm trying to get away from him.
(doodilly doo, doodilly doo.)

Yeah, so that was my yucky, creepy dream. I had one the other night about zombie apes, like what it talks about in the blurb in TV Guide for 28 Days Later. At exactly 10 pm they all came out and attacked people. I got to have that dream for six hours...and four "wake ups".

I think I need to recharge my dream catchers...

No comments: