Friday, October 03, 2003

*incoherent mumblings*


I'm so tired...I finished work almost two hours ago (yeah, me lazy 4 hour shift...) had some soup and generally avoided sitting at the computer so that I could work on my paper. :p

Good news though...lots of it.

1) Me and another new girl were apparently being considered for a front end supervisor position in the store, but since we hadn't finished our probation period (or our first...you know...month...) we couldn't get that promotion.

2) I've been officially hired as "part time" rather than "temporary part time". That means I don't need to worry about trying to find another job in January. HURRAY!!!

3) The manager has pretty much told me that this being in charge of books 'n' stuff is a test. If I do good, I get more responsibility, more status and (please God...) more pay.

4) I got the Assignment Of Death back. I got 89% on it.

5) I pick up my computer today, after I finish this paper. Last paper due until November 7th, with a small assignment and an Assignment Of Death stuck in there somewhere.

Have I mentioned yet that my life abso-frickin'-lutely rocks? :D !!!!

No comments: